Valid at the Town Center location!!
|Offer Begins:||11/30/2012 at 01:00 AM|
|Qty Available:||Sold Out|
In 1997, 18 year old, Jerry Rodriguez introduced Hampton Roads to the first Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant. Rodriguez found that the key to his restaurant's success was based on serving quality, authentic Mexican food, made from scratch margaritas and superior customer service. Five locations later, they offer the same basic authentic Mexican dishes, some customized to suit each location. Fat Tuesday drink machines line the back of the bars and provide customers with tasty frozen specialties. Guadalajara's takes tremendous pride in its quality Mexican food and service to their customers. Quick, efficient service guarantees that customers can enjoy their food, flavorful and hot. Customer service is the essential piece that holds everything together. Without it, the rest doesn't matter. CELEBRATING FOOD, SERVICE & ATMOSPHERE!!!!!
- No more than one certificate per visit/table
- No cash or credit back on unused amount
- Not valid with other discounts/promotions
- Alcohol with food purchase only
- Certificate valid at the Town Center location only
- Promotional Value will expire 6 months from the date of purchase
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Your certificate will not be mailed. Check your email confirmation for a printable voucher.
- All sales final, no refunds or exchanges
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
- Saga Communications, Norfolk, VA & incentRev are not responsible for closed establishments